Katherine Hohn Boettcher
Katherine Boettcher’s practice areas include administrative representation of Social Security Disability claimants and representation of injured federal workers before OWCP and ECAB.
A native of Muskogee, Oklahoma, Ms. Boettcher knows what it’s like to have a serious injury and be unable to work. She experienced it in her life and learned just how difficult it is to pay the bills without assistance. That’s why she started Boettcher Law Firm PC and dedicated her career to helping hardworking people get disability benefits.
Ms. Boettcher served for three years as a law clerk for the Honorable Judges Bridges, Small and Wardell in Washington State Superior Court. Katherine was an associate at the law firm of Jeffers Danielson Sonn & Aylward, PC., working primarily in real estate litigation. She later became in-house counsel for a real estate developer in Washington State. After practicing law in Washington State, she returned to Oklahoma where she is an advocate for people in need of Social Security Disability Insurance and Social Security Income. Ms. Boettcher is a Sustaining Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR) and the American Bar Association.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.A., University of California, Santa Cruz, with honors
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oklahoma State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sustaining Member, NOSSCR