John Thomas-Hohn Knapp
Mr. Knapp’s primary practices areas include federal appellate advocacy for Social Security claims and injured federal worker representation before OWCP and ECAB.
Before joining The Boettcher Law Firm PC, Mr. Knapp served as in-house counsel to several healthcare companies in Austin, TX and Abu Dhabi, UAE where he oversaw a variety of operational and legal matters, such as corporate governance, regulatory compliance, business negotiations, and litigation.
Mr. Knapp has also worked at the General Services Administration’s Office of Suspension, Debarment, and Contract Remedies and the Federal Acquisition Regulation Staff. While in law school, Mr. Knapp held positions at the United States Court of Federal Claims and the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma. From 2007 to 2012, Mr. Knapp worked as a compliance director for an investment advisory firm with over seven billion dollars in assets under management.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School
- Member, The George Washington International Law Review
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder, Dean’s List
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sustaining Member, NOSSCR
- Court Appointed Special Advocates, Oklahoma County
- Oklahoma City Legal Aid